Thursday, April 21, 2011

A BIG THANKS


I'd like to thank those who responded to my blog promotion and are now proud owners of Banana Games and Honey Lickers Sorority original art and commissions. As well as those who did inquire but were not able to purchase. Expressing interest but having obstacles preventing purchase shows as much respect for my work as purchases that are made and are welcome to contact me when able to make those purchases, even after the promotion is done. That being said, the promotion is still open to those who haven't stumbled onto it until this post. You can go to my last post for information. Also like to welcome those who have been added to my exclusive list of private buyers. You will get continuous updates of what new material is available for purchase. Again thanks everyone for their interest and support of my work and my books.

Until my next post, stay naughty...

No comments:

Post a Comment