Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mona Agent X


Mona

Greetings to all members and followers of Eurotica blog, I'd like to thank Terry Nantier for inviting me to participate with anticipations about my work, news and some exclusive stuff. 


Sizzle 53 is coming up in March introducing my latest character Mona I created with my mate Betty Hopkins. Mona is a very special secret agent, keep ready to know her crazy story.

Page process

I thought it would be nice to start by showing you a page preview and its making of, from pencils to colors. 

You will also find other previews in Mona's personal blog (in French) and her Facebook page here.
Much more stuff coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to it. very good artwork. I love what i see.
    I think I have a new artist for my websites. ;-)

    ReplyDelete