Thursday, October 25, 2012

Just A Taste of What I've Been Up To...




Here's a look at some of  my work in progress... This is from my upcoming "The Diary of Molly Fredrickson:  Peanut Butter Vol. 7". Mistress Claire really seems to like Curtis 'Curly' Ríos.



Decided to make a few changes... Make the shot a little more dynamic.










Here are the final pencils. Next stage is the gray tones and then the colors. This piece in particular is available for auction here at Naughty Bids. Check it out, along with my other auctions now.






Here are the gray tones. Forgot to mention that this particular panel is from page 34 of Vol. 7.










Here are the final colors. Thinking of making this into a limited edition color print but, I'm not sure... Tell me what you think!









Here's another piece from the upcoming Vol. 7. It's also available for auction here









Can't get over how much she resembles Erica... Make sense though. She has a dominant personality. I'm anxious to get started on the colors on this one. Available for auction here so pick it up before it's gone by tomorrow!






1 comment:

  1. Cornell, I curious about what music if any you play during creation of your art...would you mind sharing playlist? thx!

    ReplyDelete