Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Artist Mission Statement

Artist Mission Statement

Tell Me Something

Do you sex?


I'm the artist of the adult graphic novels, ​The Diary of Molly Fredrickson: Peanut Butter, ​The Confessions of Sister JacQueline, ​Big Apple Shorts, and more. On Patreon, you can view my exploration and creation of the type of erotica that I find lacking in today's popular culture and adult media. Enjoy!

PS     Bidding on the actual art for my parody of Agent Scully from the X-Files ends today! Check out my current auctions on Naughty Bids. As usual, Tier 2 Patrons and above get a discount off of the winning bid. Good luck!

More to cum soon!
Urban Jointz. The Home of The Diary of Molly Fredrickson:  Peanut Butter by Cornnell Clarke
Adults Only Photos
Jab Comics

No comments:

Post a Comment